Tuesday 25 June 2013

sharpen up he says

I asked my husband to read the blog to see what he thought!  He thought it needed sharpening up so here goes.
I need to sharpen up in order to sharpen up the blog and this is where to start.
It is the time of year when the sun rises and sets earliest and latest and where am I when it does this.  In bed in the morning and usually watching the news in the evening.  I am determined to get up especially now I have woken up to the idea of an angelic realm.  Clearly they are about with the sun up and not to join my meditation to the finest and quietest part of the day is a poor effort, after all, I am retired and my children are grown up and the grandchildren only visit from time to time plus the new puppy will be pleased to see me when I pass through the kitchen on the way to the garden house.
Watch this sharp little space!



2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what is meant by 'sharpen up'. And I like the idea of always striving to improve. But I love your blogs - always positive, always capturing a new spiritual perspective out of the ordinary. The angels have found a voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I am sorry that it has taken a while to reply but I am just new to the blogosphere and have only just seen that I can. I am thrilled to bits that you like the blog! best to you, Liz

      Delete