Friday 14 June 2013

broadband goes, electricity off, what do you do?

Just as if to test yesterday's blog about determination, the tests start arriving one after the other.  It is as if the controller has pressed fast forward and I find myself in a farce not a serious play. I have a string of appointments, I get up early to complete the relevant tasks and I trip trip trip over each thing, the electricity is on the blink, the broadband wire has been chewed by a mouse so those important e mails can't go and they were so urgent! my morning meditation is about to be shortened, even cancelled!  But I remember what I wrote last night and there is no getting away from the fact that the words are there in black and white.  And my morning new meditator is here so the test is do I believe all this stuff about activity or do I believe that stillness is the reality.  I meditate! and when I get back all those things are patiently waiting for attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment