Tuesday 19 November 2013

tomorrow, today, Just this Day

Today is the day I said I would blog to, actually it is tomorrow because we will need to get up early early to get to St Martin-in-the-Fields to be there when the doors open.  The Church fills immediately with those poor homeless who haven't had anywhere to sleep the night before and who come in to the warm and lie along the back pews in the warm Church for a bit of a sleep.  Today, I was there doing a sound check with tomorrow's chanting Nikki and no matter how loud we turned up the register, they slept on.  But tomorrow, people, I don't know how many will come to hear Nikki and the speakers representing different strands of traditional meditation and meditation as it is offered today.  I will be there with the roving microphone with my fingers crossed that everything has been remembered and that people come and love hearing about meditation and go away really inspired.  Before that happens, I have munched my way through fish and chips and several chocolates and I am crossing my fingers for a good night's sleep.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment