Saturday 9 November 2013

Missed it!

this
or that
The weekend won, it created its own illusion on top of the reality of simple consciousness!  We rise early;but hair-washing before a jolly weekend slows everything down and although my Granny locks are short and easy, they take just as long to dry as they ever did and so sitting back in bed with the Nigel-delivered Saturday paper meant that by the time we were up, so was the sun and so were the hens and the dogs were waiting to be walked and our lives were begging to be our one single reality.  A telephone rings; fairly urgent matters need to be resolved, we need to get out there but somewhere nagging the mind behind the idea of all this busyness, is that meditation is not done.  What this shows so clearly is that without committing to meditation, our lives seem to be the only reality and our spirits rise and fall with the ups and downs that come along.   So, I see my husband coming up the road with the dogs, I'll feed them and then I promise to complete 30 minutes of meditation however much the mind suggests I can get away with 10.


or this

No comments:

Post a Comment