Thursday 28 November 2013

Blog right on! Snakes lying round the path!

You win some, you lose some!
This is what I have decided to do;  to write a weekly blog, not a daily one; better for you, better for me! And I will do it at the end of each week so you can chew it over during the weekend.  It has been so so interesting blogging my way along, seeing and sharing the trip wires which come with being a human endeavorer, to see what progress may have been made and then from a clearer observation point, see those things which are less tractable, less amenable to change and to determine that never mind how obstinate the obstacles are to moving, they will go if there is a vision of a space without them.
Yesterday I saw just how quickly the gates of the heart can swing shut and there was nothing I could do about it, nothing at all and me a meditator!  The eye (or the I!) perceived the object of discomfort, the heart shut, speech retired, smile froze and all this in the twinkling of an eye, or the shake of a devil's tail.    No horrid speech, just frozen speech but there it was, as clear as putting up a label saying "I am upset, hurt, and unable to find any kind words to improve yours or my state of mind".  I expect I will get other chances but the unfortunate part is that it took place and will have consequences, the only good I can find is that I can see its source lying curled round my inner being and its source is me as a separate individual.  So, blogging forward to freedom from the horrid black thing round the heart, I wonder how long it will take for it to dissolve?  Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment