Monday 25 November 2013

Blog on or Blog off?

One space
Another's space
I said I would just blog until the end of November but I am rather enjoying it so should I blog on or blog off?  I started with the idea of creating a record for my grandchildren so they would know that apart from fish fingers and Christmas trees, there is a deeply held belief that finding a way to be still is a lifeline.  It is a lifeline when emotions run high, it is a lifeline when emotions run dry.  It is a lifeline when you are successful because it keeps you grounded  The payback to not being over elated in success is that it is a lifeline when things go belly up.  And the really big one, death or whatever death is; that moment when you lose sight of someone you love for what appears to be the forever of your life, at that moment, you might just find your way to the space in your heart where there is no changeability.  This no-change place is as close to God as you can get, it is how I imagine God is, a non-changing, utterly benevolent, loving totality.  See the spaces people have used to find God, so blog on or blog off?
Yet another's space

An old space





No comments:

Post a Comment