Thursday 5 September 2013

Grannies loose on the internet!

Two Grannies
family matters
this was when I got married!
One of Martha Lane Fox's great achievements has  been to champion the cause of Grannies, or not just Grannies, but the generation before the internet, getting on to the internet.  This Granny blogger is now roaring about it spreading the word about meditation but there are dangers!! From the blogosphere to twitter sphere to Facebook, I have tried every which way to promote the idea that meditation works and is not too difficult if you want to try it; however, trying to update my profile on Facebook, I pressed a heart which I thought just sid that my status was a married one
 and then before you could say watch out, the news went out that I had just got married and would I like to upload a photograph!  Certainly not! but how to undo it and to undo the fact that it now says I live in Sydney.  Oh Martha, what have you done letting us out of our quiet reflective meditative Grandmotherly place to gallop about wildly in cyberspace.
We worry about the young getting into trouble on the internet but the young should be worrying about what we get up to.
Back in your meditation box Granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment