Thursday 14 August 2014

Special picture for all grandchildren everywhere

I would like to introduce you to this Galaxy called the Whirlpool Galaxy NOW

Whirlpool Galaxy
Did you know that this wonderful galaxy was up there?  Look how it streams out from a hidden source, constantly moving, going from light to light.  This week I have been introduced to the way patterns that exist in my body are repeating all over the whole universe and here I am, not 100 yet (actually someway off) and I never knew that this  is right above my head.   Did you?  You can find out about it on your i pad and then look up and if you can't actually see it find out more about the stars and look and see how they fill the sky, no wonder we say they fill the heavens because they are so so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment