Wednesday 2 October 2013

Meditation undoes wrong thinking

It is an early start, even the hens haven't got going and the light is just coming up through the mist.  There are things to be done before leaving for London, lots of things and it is a big temptation to put meditation at the bottom of the list.  Just a moment! aren't I blogging about a twice daily regular practice of meditation, meditation first, hens, dogs then only blog if you can.  It makes me realise how many things are the wrong way round, how many things I see with an eye to who I think I am, not with an eye on something a bit more real.  With the dawn of thinking more clearly, things take on their own reality, the flowers are just flowers, not something which suggests that I should water them, the hens are just chickening about, they aren't just another task and the blog is just a blog about meditation which I do after meditating and before zooming off up the road to the big city.

No comments:

Post a Comment