Sunday 13 August 2017

This Granny is blogging for Mogg

 You may wonder why this meditating Grandmother is blogging for Jacob Rees Mogg?  Well this is why I like him so much.  I don't think he is a back stabber, nor do I think he is a caricature conservative both of which he has been accused of.  I don't think he wants to be leader as a matter of personal ambition, nor do I think he wants to oust Theresa May.  He strikes me as someone who really understands what real democracy is and I am beginning to feel the United Kingdom drifting towards an anarchic society by which I mean a society where there is no respect for authority.  He has a natural authority and is polite and good humoured.  Plus which why should he want to be leader when he likes doing what he is doing, being a good constituency MP near his home in Somerset.  

He looks to me like a leader, tall and straight and I like his suits and his ties and his good black polished shoes.  I like the look of his family, they look straightforward and happy and although in the photograph they are sitting inside looking at the camera, they look to me like children who spend time outside.  I think that Jacob Rees Mogg probably reads to them and wouldn't that be nice if you were a Rees Mogg sprog, to have him read and explain things to you in his nice clear voice.  Lots of people I meet aren't ready to consider this Jacob as the new face of democracy but I urge them, I urge you to find out more about him and to consider the alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment