Monday 12 May 2014

Who are U KIPPING! Nige


We went out to a jolly meal with friends and I set beside a particularly splendid and nice man who I really like BUT I realised when I listened to him just why NOBODY in their right mind should vote for Nigel Farage.  My neighbour at dinner is going to because he thinks that Nige   is  promising that he can recreate old England, a FAR AGE away and oh dear I don't believe it Nigel. You really can't can't can't go backwards and you and we need to realise that going backwards to an age of crusaders isn't going to wash.  We may take lessons from that past and the things that were excellent in it but forwards we must go with our mixed culture and our new moralities and we will fool ourselves badly if we think the past was just gold.
So, vote for whoever is your best, Ed, Dave or Cleggers, they all mean well and are trying to find the way through the muddle to give ALL of a chance to be educated, to have a house and a health service and it can't be easy.  Nige is trying to say that if we went backwards it would all be easy and England would again be a Green and Pleasant Land set about with maypole dancers and hay wains.
You can see now how my meditation went this morning!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete