Saturday 25 April 2015

Hypnotherapy suggested but meditation preferred

with friends
Me again, Butty the blogging dog!  In modern day parlance they suggest we "share our thoughts" so I am following the suggestion and sharing another suggestion.  Someone very dear to me, (hello Rachel) suggested that hypnotherapy might shift the way I think about food which isn't mine!  Hypnotherapy she thought might be just the ticket to make me into a dog without deviant behaviour.  To be honest I would rather have hypnotherapy than hydrotherapy, I hate getting into water and especially hate it when that old Granny sees how muddy I am and lifts me into the kitchen sink and shampoos me.  I wear my most woeful expression and when she finally lets me out after rinsing me off I shake as hard as I can and get as much wet round the room as I can.  
here I was, a puppy then
Anyway I deviate... but of course this is all about deviation and my particular deviousness in the thieving department.  So, I could go and sit with a hypnotist who would take me to a different realm of mind and then suggest that I should give up all thoughts of theft.   It costs to go to a hypnotist plus it doesn't always work and besides for that I like thieving and I don't really want to give it up.  That old Granny she knows about me and she says that daily meditation alongside her will gradually wash my dogginess out of me and I will quite possibly soar to transcendental heights where I won't be dog or frog or blogger and there will be no more baths and no more bother.  Sounds good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment