Wednesday 8 January 2014

Someone you love is someone you want to be close to

What this good Pope does is allow people to be open and free because he recognises that wonderful spirit which is what each person really is.  And smiling helps!!! and here is someone who doesn't stop smiling.  And it helps to live a good life, and here is someone who lives a simple life, doesn't wear his  position as Pope, just happens to be the Pope at this moment but a Pope who loves people.  I don't know what the Pope prays about or how he spends the time when he isn't being public Pope but I am sure that he doesn't sit twiddling his thumbs.  But what I love about the sense of him is that he doesn't seem to exude criticism of people like me who might be twiddling their thumbs, he attracts us towards him with whatever it is that makes him smile and it makes me think that if he was part of the welcoming committee in the land of after this life, I would be looking forward to being welcomed and it would be worth making sure, as sure as you can be, that where he is the direction you want to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment