Friday 24 April 2015

See I told you so! I can manage technology

I told you so!
I know that you didn't really believe me when I told you that I could do the  blog but see here, no joking, it's me at the computer.  I believe that magazines from time to time have guest editors and that's what I am going to call myself, a guest editor until that Granny finds out what I am doing and puts a stop to it.
Whose a pretty boy now!
If you are wondering where she is I can tell you.  She and Grandpa are busy in the pond. He is cleaning it out with a net and she, god bless her, is rescuing tadpoles.  She thinks that all life is sacred, all are Spirit in different shapes and characters and that we (all creatures, dogs and all) become whatever we are and get to experience life as that very thing.  So, here I am, Spirit acting as a thieving lurcher and as that Granny says if that's true for me who knows who that tadpole might be!  It might have been a slippery character in another life and is now having to slip it's way through the bullrushes hoping not to get caught in Grandpa's net and be transported down to the river to take it's chance with the ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment